Department of Finance
Public Assets Division
Supervising the management of public assets in municipal agencies and schools
- Studying and formulating policies, laws and work flows regarding property management
- Checking agencies and schools in their usage and management of movable property and real estate on a regular/irregular basis.
- Reviewing and checking reports of abandoned assets regarding movable property and real estate of agencies and schools.
- Reviewing and checking property reports and catalogs of total assets of agencies and schools.
- Checking and reviewing matters regarding the transference of administrative duties from the former department head of agencies and schools.
- Promoting the establishment of an information system of municipal property management.
Management of non-public property in the city
- Leasing non-public real estate
- Selling non-public real estate
- Clearing up non-public real estate
- Planning and using non-public real estate
Finance Management Division
- Revenue discussion regarding annual budgets, reapportionment budgets and special budgets
- Allocating money reserves
- Distributing central government subsidies
- Supervision annual budgets
- Issuing tickets and licenses, and managing charges and fees
- Supervising and pressing for the payment of taxes and bills, and examining amusement tax.
- Expanding local financial resources
- Expenditure discussion regarding annual budgets, reapportionment budgets and special budgets
- Deciding the amount of natural disaster reserve for appropriation
- Clearing up disbursements and retrieving items
- Making contracts for public treasury, and supervising and assisting specialized account opening
- Handling reserve cases of account payable at the year-end
- Checking, ratifying, contract-signing, allotting, and paying all types of loans
- Preparing details in financial statements
- Establishing, renewing, calculating, and analyzing revenue and expenditure data
Tobacco and Alcohol Division
- Organizing meetings of supervisory units for the handling of tobacco and alcohol-related products
- Managing and examining tobacco and alcohol-related business. and implementing related plans
- Receiving applications from tobacco and alcohol vendors and providing inquiry services.
- Compiling and submitting tables, forms and reports regarding tobacco and alcohol business.
- Handling reports on tobacco and alcohol matters.
- Managing data of vendors related to tobacco and alcohol business in the city
- Managing and investigating un-denatured ethyl alcohol businesses in the city
- Leasing and managing warehouses for smuggled goods.
- Delivering, managing and destroying seized goods in accordance with regulations.
- Placing administrative disciplinary actions on seized tobacco and alcohol cases in violation of regulations/ laws or assisting in the process of criminal cases.
- Applying, checking and giving reward incentives for seized tobacco and alcohol cases in violation of regulations/ laws.
- Urgent reporting on major accidents resulting from drinking privately-brewed or inferior alcohol and related matters.
- Date of announcement：2021/10/20
- Last updated： 2021/10/20